Team Challenge Packages
Looking to enter a group of 5 or more people into a R4W event?
Our Team Challenges take place at all of our 10K, half marathon and marathon events. They’re open to corporate, community or international teams who can compete to win prizes whilst taking advantage of discounted entry and other additional event experience benefits.
It’s the perfect team-building exercise, charity fundraising or CSR activity suitable for groups big or small.
- Corporate; gather your office together and compete to be the fastest firm!
- HR managers; invest in workforce wellbeing for a happier and healthier team.
- Community groups; get involved with your school, faith group, social or sports team.
- Overseas; hassle-free group registration and compete with other international runners.
Groups of 5 or more can enter, and compete to be the fastest team in the race. Every member of the team completes the entire race distance, with the fastest 5 times from each team registering. The fastest average team time wins!
- Your race space and entry into the Team Challenge
- Group discount (a £2 saving versus the cost of General Entry)
- Bypass the online registration booking fee charged on individual entries
- Trophy awarded to the fastest workplace (corporate trophy)
- Trophy awarded to the fastest club/group (community trophy)
- Trophy awarded to the fastest overseas team (international trophy)
- Best fundraisers award (open to all team types)
- Most inspiring runner (nominated by other team members)
- Finisher’s t-shirt and medal for every runner
- Access to team management portal
Premium Team Challenge Packages (available at Cardiff Half only)
Upgrade for the ultimate race day experience. Enjoy all of the benefits listed above, as well as:
- Customised branded team training plans
- Finish line hospitality pass (food and drink provided)
- Team goody bag for collection at hospitality
- 2 x free parking spaces at official race park & walk facility
- A free personalised iTab medal insert (with your name and finish time) for every team member
- A free finisher’s photo from our official photography partner*
- Access to a closed Strava community, to engage with each other and other groups taking on the challenge
- A discount on official race merchandise
*Our official photographers aim to capture several images of every finisher around the course and at the finish line. In a small number of cases, this is not achieved or the image is not trackable if the runner or their bib number are obscured. This happens in a very small number of cases.
Teams are invoiced for the cost of spaces upfront and provided with a promo code each individual participant can use to register themselves free of charge on our online registration system.
For more information, download our Team Challenge Package brochure or contact email@example.com to secure your space.
Please note: UK Athletics affiliated (UKA) running clubs are not eligible for the team challenge.
The Ultimate Team Challenge
Check out the Dell Technologies Management Challenge for our ultimate Team Challenge!
This adventure race weekend takes place over a number of days and includes management development activity, a keynote speaker, senior-level networking and adventure race activities such as canoeing, mountain biking, running, hiking, map reading, archery and mind puzzles.